Derniers sujets
» quel grossissement??
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyAujourd'hui à 07:19 par erca

» Châssis Sabatti
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyAujourd'hui à 06:44 par jrb95

» quick Load gratuit
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyAujourd'hui à 00:51 par Rangers

» Montrez vos Couteaux
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyHier à 07:20 par CharlesM

» Commandée aujourd'hui en 300 win mag
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyJeu 25 Juil 2024, 23:39 par Rangers

» barrel tuner Merlin d'Avalon Custom shop
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyJeu 25 Juil 2024, 20:58 par Schäferhund

» Buck 317
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyJeu 25 Juil 2024, 16:24 par CharlesM

» Munition 22lr Eley Ultra
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyMar 23 Juil 2024, 06:49 par expresso

» Partage d'ambiances TLD...
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyLun 22 Juil 2024, 07:44 par Binard38

» Montrez vos .22LR
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyLun 22 Juil 2024, 04:18 par erca

» Lunette IOR 6x42
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyDim 21 Juil 2024, 18:52 par VTR

» carabine
Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre EmptyDim 21 Juil 2024, 13:03 par cocorico83

Partenaires

Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre

+10
serialtireur
zlolo
SMALLER
hecate127
john
D@MS
soe
savage
Cernunnos
julien
14 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre Empty Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre

Message par julien Dim 04 Jan 2009, 14:13

JW Precision propose un kit pontet chargeur.
J'ai deja traiter avec eux, John, le gerant est tres serieux. Ils expedient en France.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

[quote=tman300wm]After waiting for years for someone to make an after market DBM system for the Savage Accu-Trigger 10FP, Ed Begg at VBull Precision finaly did it. The VBull DBM for the Savage Model 10 rifles takes the AI mag (great for me as I have a GAP 260 with the Badger/AI DBM). I elected to use the VBull DBM not because it was first on the market, but because after researching I found that VBull had a stellar reputation for making a solid and reliable product. I chose to go with Kevin Rayhill at Stockade Riflestocks for all of the in-letting, barrel, and action work after talking with him on the phone and via email and also after several recommendations from "Hide members".

The rifle was originally chambered in .308 Win and was a shooter from the day I took it out of the box back in 2004. Immediately after purchasing the rifle I sent it to SSS and had one of Stockades Prairie Dog/Tactical stocks installed with a truing/timing job, recoil lug, bedding, and re-crown of the muzzle. Around January of this year the groups started to open up, probably due to the fact that the barrel had about 6000 rounds through it. I decided I would re-barrel,chamber in .260 Rem, and try to find a DBM system. That's when I started talking to Ed Begg and Kevin Rayhill. I let them know that I wanted a DBM system for my Savage 10FP. Arround March of this year Ed at VBull contacted me to let me know that he was getting close to having a prototype for his Savage DBM and that when he was done testing it for reliability and function he would offer it up for sale.

About 3 weeks ago my DBM arrived from VBull and I immediately sent it to Kevin Rayhill at Stockade Gunstocks for in-letting. The reason that it took a while to get to me was because Ed wanted to test it extensively before he sent it out the door. Kevin was putting a new barrel on my Savage 10FP, and doing some other work to the rifle at the time so it all worked out quite well. Kevin did a great job of installing the barrel, break, truing and timing the action, and in-letting and timing the DBM system. He then promptly shipped the rifle back to me so that I would get a chance to shoot it before I had to go back to work (I work over seas and don't get back to the states to shoot all that often).

Here are some pics of the rifle and DBM system:

This is the completed rifle. Kevin installed a Benchmark barrel, muzzle break, and recoil pad. Follow through and spotting your hits is no problem thanks to the pad and brake.

The VBull DBM came engraved with my name. I asked Ed not to anodize it. He bead blasted it so that when I DuraCoat the whole rifle, it will have a good surface to adhere to.

The trigger guard is generous in size. I think it has nice lines and does not detract from the appearance of the rifle. The black metal on the inside of the trigger guard at the front of the guard is part of the the mag release mechanism. You can actually grasp the mag and pinch this lever and it will release the mag into your hand.

The screw pin in my fingers serves two purposes. It screws into the bottom of the mag release lever and allows more leverage to release the mag. It also screws into the small threaded hole (that you can see) at the front of the trigger guard and when in that position it locks the mag release lever in place. This effectively allows you to lock a mag in the action. This is a handy feature if you are running and moving with your rifle a great deal. It keeps you from snagging your release lever on your gear and inadvertently dropping your mag.

At the rear of the trigger guard is another threaded hole to place a spare screw pin. The DBM system comes with two pins and a spare set of springs and fittings for the system.

I fired two brands of ammo through the 24" Benchmark stainless barrel. Best groups were achieved with HSM's 123gr Scenar ammo. I also fired Black Hills 139gr Scenar. The Black Hills was disappointing and yielded 3.25 to 3.5 moa groups at 100 yrds. Interestingly, I had the same results with the BH ammo out of my GAP 260. However, after about 150 rounds were fired through the GAP the barrel (Bartlein) seemed to settle down and now the rifle shoots the BH in the .5 to .6 moa range. I suspect the BH will do the same in this rifle.

These HSM 123gr Scenar groups were fired at 200 yrds in a 10mph wind. The shots (below the two obvious groups at the top of the target) were sighting shots to get the scope adjusted.

This 10 shot group was shot Sunday afternoon using the HSM 123gr Scenar ammo.

I cleaned the rifle thoroughly Saturday night before taking it to the range on Sunday. I used some foaming bore scrubber and let it set in the barrel for about 4 hours. I then used a nylon brush to stroke the barrel about 20 times. I then used 8 dry patches. The first 3 came out pretty dirty. Then they became progressively cleaner. The last patch had only the slightest amount of gray on it. The Benchmark cleans just as easily as my Kreiger or Bartlein.

I'm really looking forward to building some good hand loads for this rifle. Kevin sent me a test target and formula for a 142 SMK load that he shot prior to sending me the rifle. I think it's safe to say that this rifle is going to be a real shooter.

I had several of my shooting buddies shoot and handle the rifle while we were at the range. They liked the VBull DBM system. It feeds flawlessly. It's robust and well manufactured. We ran the rifle for several hours and put about 60 to 70 rounds down the tube. Not a single hickup from the DBM. However, there are a few things I might do differently. The screw pins for the mag latch are small and will invariable get lost! I would drill a small hole in the knurled end of the screw pin to allow a small wire ring to be attached (by the way, Ed contacted me this morning and said that he is correcting this and adding the hole to the pins). A lanyard of para-cord could then be threaded through the ring and attached to your key chain or a stock pack. I would also include as many as 4 pins with the purchase of the DBM system. I would also consider making the head of the knurled screw slightly larger. One of my friends (who has large fingers) complained that the head of the knureld pin was a bit small, and difficult to get a good grip on when snugged into the mag latch. Out side of those minor improvements I have no complaints what so ever.

I have a team match coming up in September, and I may well run this rifle for the match. It will be a toss up between the Savage and my GAP. Both rifles shoot really well. I think the match would be a good proving ground for the VBull DBM system. Frankly, I don't think the VBull DBM will disappoint. But a match is a great opportunity to show just how well it will perform.

Kevin and Ed both stand behind their products and work 100%. They were both very flexible with my schedule and bent over backwards to get my rifle to me when I came back to the States for some time off. It really was a pleasure doing business with them and you never met two more knowledgeable guys.
[/quote]

julien
julien
Admin
Admin

http://www.uvsonmidrange-blog.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre Empty Re: Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre

Message par Cernunnos Dim 04 Jan 2009, 14:39

Enfin !
Il serait intéressant qu'ils en sortent un pour les Savage action longue.
C

Dernière édition par Cernunnos le Dim 04 Jan 2009, 20:38, édité 1 fois
Cernunnos
Cernunnos
Fidèle
Fidèle

Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre Empty Re: Systeme pontet chargeur pour SAVAGE et autre

Message par savage Dim 04 Jan 2009, 14:49

Bon, Julien, les infos comme ça.....Tu les caches..... Evil or Very Mad
Ca s appelle créez vous des besoins....!!!!
En attendant, j' en connais plus d un qui vont commander.....
savage
savage
Expert
Expert

Message par julien Dim 04 Jan 2009, 14:51

m'enfous, j'ai plus de sous et pas de Savage Very Happy

julien
julien
Admin
Admin

http://www.uvsonmidrange-blog.com

Message par soe Dim 04 Jan 2009, 14:52

oui et non car trés grosse modif des crosses pour Savage !!! A l'origine c'est des pontets type ADL !
soe
soe
Vétéran
Vétéran

http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/soe/index.jhtml

Message par Invité Dim 04 Jan 2009, 14:56

salut ,

pour rem 700 ca se fait ?

bounce

Invité
Invité

Message par savage Dim 04 Jan 2009, 14:56

julien a écrit:m'enfous, j'ai plus de sous et pas de Savage Very Happy
Pareil, pour les sous, mais il va falloir que je cache l info à ma Savage...De plus d autre truc en cours...
Je ne vois pas si l adaptation se fait sur tout type de crosse....
savage
savage
Expert
Expert

Message par savage Dim 04 Jan 2009, 14:57

le nettoyeur a écrit:salut ,

bounce

Sur le site et l article 700SA et 700LA....
savage
savage
Expert
Expert

Message par Invité Dim 04 Jan 2009, 15:24

le nettoyeur a écrit:salut ,

bounce

Bonjour Guillaume,

Prend toi 1 Pontet BADGER M5 avec lequel tu pourras utiliser aussi bien les chargeurs de 5 et de 10 cps d'ACCURACY. Wink

C'est ce qui fait de mieux actuellement. Cool

Amitiés sunny

Dernière édition par NGUYEN le Mar 06 Jan 2009, 20:01, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Message par D@MS Dim 04 Jan 2009, 17:36

Si ça se monte sur ma 700 xcr LA, je suis intéressé également !
D@MS
D@MS
Fidèle
Fidèle

Message par Invité Dim 04 Jan 2009, 18:43

D@MS a écrit:Si ça se monte sur ma 700 xcr LA, je suis intéressé également !

BADGER propose également son Pontet pour l'Action Longue REM 700. cheers

Voir du côté des armuriers français qui les distribuent. Wink

Son installation nécessitera quelques travaux sur la crosse. Rolling Eyes

Invité
Invité

Message par john Dim 04 Jan 2009, 19:53

Intéressant!
Merci Julien.
Dès que j'ai un peu de tune je m'en commanderai un! Plus pour le look qu'autre chose, mais faut bien se faire plaisir!!!!!!!!!!
john
john
Fidèle
Fidèle

Message par Invité Dim 04 Jan 2009, 20:20

oui jp tu a raison je vais m en prendre un comme toi Wink je vais mettre un peu de monnaie de coter

salut

guillaume

Invité
Invité

Message par soe Dim 04 Jan 2009, 20:24

et sans modif, uniquement pour les Remington 700 il existe le pontet HS Precision avec chargeurs de 4 et 10 cps !

Badger en haut, HS en bas :

soe
soe
Vétéran
Vétéran

http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/soe/index.jhtml

Message par hecate127 Lun 05 Jan 2009, 07:04

bjr
pour la photo ci dessus, la crosse du bas : c'est quel modele?
cheers
hecate127
hecate127
Vétéran
Vétéran

Message par SMALLER Lun 05 Jan 2009, 07:56

Bonjour hecate127,

La crosse du bas est une Bell & Carlson Medalist Varmint/Tactical. Cool

Comme les H&S Precision, elle posséde un bloc aluminium pillar bedding intégral. bounce

Cordialement,

THINK SMALL
SMALLER
SMALLER
Vétéran
Vétéran

Message par zlolo Lun 05 Jan 2009, 10:42

SMALLER a écrit:Bonjour hecate127,

La crosse du bas est une Bell & Carlson Medalist Varmint/Tactical. Cool

Comme les H&S Precision, elle posséde un bloc aluminium pillar bedding intégral. bounce

Cordialement,

THINK SMALL

j'en avais une en noir, c'est une super crosse !

zlolo
Expert
Expert

Message par john Lun 05 Jan 2009, 11:07

Pour moi c'est un kit pontet pour Rem700SA qu'il me faut. Sur une Rem 700SPS plus précisément.

Si je prend un HS Precision comme sur la page précedente, puis-je l'installer tout seul ou faut-il le faire monter par un armurier?
john
john
Fidèle
Fidèle

Message par hecate127 Lun 05 Jan 2009, 11:33

bjr
merci les copains pour vos infos!!! Basketball
pour une bell&carlson tactical il faut compter en gros 233 dollars us
meme avec les taxes et frais de port on est loin du prix d'une mcmillan
le modele camouflé desert tan me semble sympa! je me renseigne.....

pour john : je te conseil plutot de le faire par un armurier equipé d'une fraiseuse..... la perceuse a colonne a mon avis "ca le fait pas trop" si on veut un travail serieux

cheers cheers
hecate127
hecate127
Vétéran
Vétéran

Message par john Lun 05 Jan 2009, 12:42

Donc dès que j'aurai les tunes ce sera Armeca vers qui je me tournerais!!!
Merci pour les infos.
john
john
Fidèle
Fidèle

Message par D@MS Mar 06 Jan 2009, 19:43

Ce kit JW PRECISION, en Long action demande t il une modification sur une crosse boyds (REM 700) ?
D@MS
D@MS
Fidèle
Fidèle

Message par Invité Mar 06 Jan 2009, 19:55

john a écrit:Pour moi c'est un kit pontet pour Rem700SA qu'il me faut. Sur une Rem 700SPS plus précisément.

Si je prend un HS Precision comme sur la page précedente, puis-je l'installer tout seul ou faut-il le faire monter par un armurier?

Le kit Pontet HS PRECISION se monte tout suel dans une crosse HS PRECISION; Wink

Invité
Invité

Message par serialtireur Mer 07 Jan 2009, 19:31

Superbe mais dommage qu'il faille faire de grosses modifs sur la crosse.
serialtireur
serialtireur
Fidèle
Fidèle

Message par D@MS Mer 07 Jan 2009, 19:48

Quelqu'un sait il si le KIT JW PRECISION se monte facilement dans une crosse Boyd's ?
D@MS
D@MS
Fidèle
Fidèle

Message par Invité Lun 12 Jan 2009, 10:19

hello,

pour le pontet hs precision ou peut-on trouver un chargeur de 10 coups svp?

merci,

Guillaume

Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant